Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Weavings for springtime....

This month I needed some color in the gray cube that is my workplace. I spend the daylight hours in a windowless office space during the week and I try to make it inviting and even inspiring sometimes.

While shopping for some new colorful markers I was drawn to the teal and purples. They seem like an April color combination - not too splashy and still a little on the cool side. So back at home going through the piles of weavings I thought the teal and purple runner with that pop of lime green was just screaming - SPRING!


Along with the plant and this smaller woven piece the little gray cube feels more like my kind of space. I have since added some family photos and little accents. So much better.

Almost as good as sunshine.........


No comments:

Post a Comment