Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Mini Collection #2



I had so much fun making these brooches from all the little bits of yarn left in my stash.  All those odds and ends of pretty little leftovers that you can't bear to let go.  Heaven forbid that you would throw any scrap of yarn away! They all speak to me of past projects. Some even have the added bonus of a vintage button tucked into the center. Each one is a little individual piece of fiber work to be enjoyed on it's own.  


But after taking the photos for their blog appearance I find that I love them all together.  As a group, they make a strong visual statement.  I think this would make a charming framed collection and a fun accent in any room.  Here is the link for this collection in my Etsy shop.

Think spring.  Maybe if we all concentrate we can conjure up warm sunshine, spring showers and before you know it  .  .   .  . spring flowers! 


No comments:

Post a Comment