Saturday, August 7, 2010

Birthday wishes. . . . . .



I had a birthday this week. Age is not something I normally dwell on or fret about - I still feel like I am 25 in my head! But this birthday has made me feel somewhat introspective about the years past and those to come.


I am reasonably healthy and with luck I hope to have many years ahead but when I think of turning 59 it does give me pause.


There is not a list of the things that I want to do at this point but some ideas are taking shape. Do some of my options begin to narrow? - undoubtably. Will I ever be an accomplished pianist? -no. Can I still do most of the things I want to do? - hopefully.

I know I want to be physically active at what ever level possible for as long as I can. I still want to try new things, learn more, see new places. I know I want to keep weaving, spinning, stitching, knitting. My family and friends will continue to be my bedrock and my joy.



Birthdays are good mile markers. . . . .they help you plan the trip!!


No comments:

Post a Comment